1. Information collected
Pairee gathers various information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”). Our website and Services are not intended for minors (under age of 18) and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If we become aware that we have collected Personal information from a minor, without parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers.
Pairee website, meetings, conferences, events
We collect information and possibly your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Via our contact us form, which gathers information such as name, company name, phone number, email address and areas of interest.
- If you choose to sign up for a webinar, newsletter, or other company event or request information about any of the Pairee Services, we will collect the Personal Information you provide to us.
- If we exchange information during a meeting, conference or any other kind of event, we might collect Personal information.
Through cookies and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”), when you browse our website or access our Services, we collect certain information related to your device and browsing activities, like your device’s IP address, pages visited, browser type and language. We use the information gathered via Cookies to analyze our website traffic and to provide a smooth website experience.
The following Cookies may be used on this website:
- Necessary Cookies are necessary for the website to function where we do not store any Personal Information.
- Statistics Cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies are used to track visitors across websites.
We also collect information directly from our customers to provide the Services, including Personal Information that a customer chooses to provide for the purpose of Pairee providing the Services.
2. How information collected is used
For any Personal Information that is collected, we will process it only to the extent necessary for our legitimate purposes, including:
- Manage and improve website experience and customer relationships.
- Carry out direct marketing efforts and assist with our promotional efforts.
- Ensure the security of the website or the Services by tracking their use, creating aggregated non-personal data, investigating suspicious activity and enforcing our terms and policies.
- Provide information about our Services as requested and perform the Services as required.
- Comply with legal obligations and cooperate with government authorities, courts and regulators in accordance with applicable laws to the extent doing so requires the processing of Personal Information.
- Comply with court orders and respond to lawful requests.
3. Sharing collected Information
We may share the information we collect as follows:
- With authorized contractors, third-party subcontractors, vendors, service providers, or others who perform functions for Pairee.
- With vendors who help with customer relationship management, and in the management of events sponsored by Pairee.
- With our analytics partners, who may combine the website usage information collected from you with other information that they’ve collected.
- As necessary to satisfy requests from law enforcement or other governmental entities.
- Provide to our attorneys and to our audit team, as required.
- In the event Pairee is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets, as necessary with such transaction.
4. Security of your Personal Information
Pairee understands the importance of safeguarding your Personal Information. We use security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, by providing us with Personal Information you acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet or other network is guaranteed to be fully secure. As a result, any Personal Information you provide to us is provided at your own risk.
5. Your Privacy Rights
You may opt not to disclose information to us and accept or reject Cookies for our website and/or Services at any time. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the e-mail communications we send.
6. California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Personal Information We Collect
The CCPA requires that we detail the types of Personal Information that we collect. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Identifiers such as name, company or account name, address, job title, phone number and email address.
- Commercial information such as a record of the Services purchased, and information to provide the Services, including Personal Information that a customer chooses to provide for the purpose of Pairee providing the Services.
- Internet and other network activity information such as your device’s IP address, Cookie information, pages visited, browser type and language.
We collect identifiers and commercial information directly from you. We collect internet and network activity automatically from your usage of the website.
We use identifiers and commercial information to:
- Provide the Services to which you contracted for.
- Provide access to Pairee events.
- Conduct direct marketing practices and assist with our marketing efforts.
- Send e-mail communications, newsletters and other communications.
We use identifiers and internet and other similar network activity information to:
- Administer, monitor and improve the experience of the website.
- Ensure the security of the website or the Services by tracking their use, creating aggregated non-Personal Information, investigating suspicious activity and enforcing our terms and policies.
Sharing of Personal Information
Access Rights and Disclosure
You have the right to request disclosure about the types of Personal Information about you Pairee has collected, used or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed. Additionally, you have the right to request disclosure of specific pieces of Personal Information about you. Below is a list of the information that you may include in your request.
- The types of Personal Information that Pairee collected about you.
- The sources from which Pairee collected the Personal Information.
- The purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information.
- The types of third parties with whom Pairee shares the Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that Pairee collected, used or disclosed about you.
You also have the right to request that Pairee delete any Personal Information about you that Pairee has collected from you. Please note that there are exceptions where Pairee is not required to fulfill a request to delete information, like when the deletion of information would impede compliance with a legal obligation.
If you would like to exercise your right to request disclosure, or deletion of information, please contact our privacy team at Privacy@Pairee.com. Our privacy team will review your request and respond to you in a timely manner.
Pairee will not discriminate against you through denying goods or services, providing a different level of quality of goods or services, and exercising any of the rights afforded to you.
7. General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Pairee will not disclose Personal Data to a third party except as stated below:
- Pairee may disclose Personal Data to vendors or third parties for legitimate business purposes reasonably anticipated by Data Subjects, including, administration of the Services; research and analysis and the provisioning of information, updates and other materials generally provided by Pairee over time.
Pairee is responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data collected is accurate, complete, and reliable for its intended uses and the Personal Data is retained only for as long as is necessary to accomplish the business purposes disclosed to you. We will cooperate with reasonable requests, and in accordance with applicable law for assistance in meeting these obligations.
Personal Data Retention
Personal Data Access Rights
You have the right to access the Personal Data that Pairee holds about you. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or you believe it to be Processed in violation of the GDPR, you may also request that your Personal Data be corrected, amended, or deleted.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, or delete any Personal Data we hold about you, or exercise any other rights available to you under the GDPR, you can contact our privacy team at Privacy@Pairee.com. Our privacy team will review your request and respond to you in a timely manner.
You may choose not to disclose your Personal Data to us, but note that some Personal Data may be necessary in certain situations like carrying out the Services contracted for, and if you would like to register for an event related to Pairee.
You may opt-out of receiving certain marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link in the e-mails we send.
International Transfer of Information
Pairee has global operations and may access and transfer Personal Information between multiple locations. To the extent any Personal Data of individuals based in the EU/EEA is provided by you to Pairee and transferred to any of Pairee’s locations outside of the EU/EEA or to any other recipient outside the EU/EEA, we will conduct the transfer in compliance with the GDPR by ensuring that an adequate level of protection is given to that Personal Data and that adequate safeguards are in place to protect the same.
8. Data Retention
We retain Personal Information for as long as is required for the purpose(s) that the Personal Information was provided to us, or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
We store your Personal Information for a period of time depending on the type of Personal Information. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider a variety of factors, including the nature, sensitivity, and potential risk of unauthorized disclosure or use of the Personal Information, what is necessary for the purpose of the Processing and on the basis of applicable legal requirements, including relevant statutes of limitation. Information might be deleted or retained automatically based on specific retention periods while other information might be retained for a certain length of time pursuant to an agreement you have with us. We might also retain information for businesses practices based on our legitimate interest or legal purposes, such as network enhancement, fraud detection/prevention, record-keeping and enforcing our legal rights.
10. Managing your information, questions